[rc5] Lost blocks again??

Gorka Gomez ggomez at linux.softec.es
Thu Nov 6 10:39:24 EST 1997

Hi,

Statistics have been updated at 06 Nov 07:59 GMT and they say that yesterday
i only send 10 blocks ( 31 kkeys/sec).

My personal proxy have in his log that yesterday i send 523 blocks, and i
have another machine with is sending blocks without using my proxy, so i
should have more than 530 blocks yesterday. ( i have more than 1.6
Mkeys/sec)

I have not done random blocks. All of them were blocks send by the proxies.

What is happening? Where are my blocks? Have i lost them?

Another thing: Would it be possible to see what IP addresses are sending
blocks to one email address or team ?

Best regards,
Gorka