[rc5] Lost blocks again??

Povl H. Pedersen pope at my.terminal.dk
Thu Nov 6 11:28:52 EST 1997

I get my keys eaten as well:

 [11/05/97 02:19:38 GMT] Sent 5 block(s) to server
 [11/05/97 05:14:55 GMT] Sent 5 block(s) to server
 [11/05/97 08:10:13 GMT] Sent 5 block(s) to server

After this I got network failures 3 hours later, and went offline.

Stats page says:
10 blocks were completed yesterday ( 0.00000001% of the keyspace)
at a sustained rate of 31 kkeys/sec!

So where are my last 5 blocks ?

The day before I also flushed my keys from home, but still listed only 1 IP
address.

This is on a mac client