[rc5] Quit your whining.

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 6 14:45:42 EST 1997

On Wed, 5 Nov 1997, Michael Burman wrote:

> From: Joe Zbiciak <j-zbiciak1 at ti.com>
> >Since you're only cracking on the Bovine effort temporarily, then why
> >continue complaining about it?  When it comes to killing threads, you
> >don't understand *FINISH* very well yet.
>
> I'm still cracking to Bovine effort. And I would like to have things
> working. I may stay or I may leave right away. Which one is better, you get
> temporary speed up or you are slower?

Listen, if you keep on posting here in this rate, all members of
this list have to offer cpu-time to read your totally uninteresting
mail. So please stop posting here, unless you have something to say.
We pissed off Rebecca and Rowland in the end, guess we can do that
with you too.

FYI: The stats of Bovine get 3 hits per second or so. Wonder if the
Cyberianguys can keep such a database up and running....
Just run the client (or not) and SHUT UP!

Ivo