[rc5] Stats

Joseph Fisk joe at rm405n-a.roberts.fit.edu
Fri Nov 7 04:25:24 EST 1997

UNIXes have lots of tools that are great for text processing.  You can
sort the pproxy logs by IPs, email addresses, etc.  From there it's a
matter of writing a script to do simple line counts, etc., etc.

Joseph

** C. Joseph Fisk (mdmbkr)                           mdmbkr at chillin.org **
** Visit http://www.distributed.net - the world's fastest supercomputer **