[rc5] Statistics aren't working

Slim slim at ipapilot.org
Sun Nov 9 10:45:27 EST 1997

My e-mail address's reported stats have been lagging what I've actually
reported for several days now. I keep expecting a big surge when some
errant proxy finally coughs up what it's been holding, but I haven't seen
it yet. The number of blocks reported by the stats page is now 275 blocks
short of the number that my pproxy logs show.

According to the keyserver status page, all the (US at least) keyservers
have reported in the last 10 minutes. So how can one account for 275
missing blocks?

Chris Johnson