[rc5] Re: Availability of Bovine source code

Thom Davis confed2 at sssnet.com
Mon Nov 10 10:28:56 EST 1997

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 08:24:40 -0600, Lathrop  Preston wrote:

>  Anyway when v3 comes out I think
>the v 2 source should be released seein that it will them be outdated
>mostly.

 A very acceptable way of doing things, in other words, if you guys want to speed up v2
clients, there's the source, but they should keep v3 quiet and secret

>Granted I am a CS major but I have a strong interest in seeing that code as
>I am interested in RC5 and distributed computing.

 Now that's an acceptable reason for seeing the v2 code, educational purposes, but as it
implies AFTER the v3 client has been released to release the source for v2.

--Thom                                                                       [ICQ #4173700] Java Version
Thom Davis					 confed2 at sssnet.com
The Confederate BBs				 Centari Computers
"StoneWal"			 	                 Experts-Exchange: OS/2

Visit us at:	 http://pages.sssnet.com/Confed2
Visit The OS/2 BookStore: http://pages.sssnet.com/Confed2/os2books.html
Experts-Exchange OS/2 Setup Expert "Stonewal"
Authorized Dealer for Stark Summit Supernet (SSSNet)