[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 10 10:19:57 EST 1997

     1-800-388-7478.  Anybody want to call up and have the DOJ seize this
     person's equipment?  Alternatively, mailto:piracy at spa.org or
     http://www.spa.org/piracy/report.htm

     I'm sure a few BBS operators, several dozen companies, and Steve
     Jackson Games will be more than willing to talk about how unpleasant a
     visit from the "Software Police" is.  It's more unpleasant the more
     "legitimate" your business.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu