[rc5] How to get win32 client to send while already online

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Mon Nov 10 19:18:54 EST 1997

At 12:58 1997-11-10 -0500, you wrote:
>	threshold=200:5

If I havn't missunderstod everything this is not a very good solution
because, if the computer detects network connection it will upload the out
buf and the refill the in buf so there still will be 200 blocks in the in buf.

And becouse the bufs are lifo ques there will be blocks in the bottom that
never will be preformed... or?

Cheers Christian
-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-17754

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***