[rc5] FYI - Possible PerProxy problem

Ryan Anderson ryan at michonline.com
Mon Nov 10 16:51:02 EST 1997

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997, Marc Sissom wrote:

> Sounds familiar. To put it simply, the 2509 w32 proxy isn't a
> proxy at all. It's a block eater. It even puts out a log of

Well, I've got 4 machines at home running the hidden Windows client, and
the stats only show me reporting 100 blocks/day, even though I regularly
drop off 400 or so from here, plus a bunch more from some machiens at work
(3 sparc CPUs plus a mix of others)

Is there a deeper main-proxy/stats problem?

[Note: This is one of theproblems with having the main support channels on
IRC.  those with limited or infrequent access to IRC seem to miss most of
the support. grrrrr..]

Ryan Anderson - Alpha Geek
PGP fp: 7E 8E C6 54 96 AC D9 57  E4 F8 AE 9C 10 7E 78 C9