[rc5] Win 3.11 client?

Robert A. Costner pooh at efga.org
Mon Nov 10 22:24:30 EST 1997

At 07:17 PM 11/10/97 -0600, Michael Conwell wrote:
>Any news on the Win 3.11 client?  Unfortunately, it is the main platform at
>my work...but until it emerges, I can't participate.

This brings up something that crossed my mind earlier.  I think I saw a DOS
client.  My real thought/question is, could a machine that never has
connectivity to TCP/IP crunch keyblocks, then use a transfer method -
shared directory, floppy, etc. to transfer the blocks back and forth to a
machine that does have connectivity?  And would it work cross platform?

  -- Robert Costner                  Phone: (770) 512-8746
     Electronic Frontiers Georgia    mailto:pooh at efga.org
     http://www.efga.org/            run PGP 5.0 for my public key