[rc5] v3 client

Jared McIntyre jmcintyre at DEPAUW.EDU
Tue Nov 11 02:40:21 EST 1997

I was curious as to whether the general public will have access to
information on how to write cores for v3 of the client. We are looking into
a distributed solution in order to experiment with matricie multiplication
and graph theory. We have done this on singular computers, but they don't
have enough power to cover the range we need to deal with. Distributive
computing would work perfectly, and if at all possible, we would rather not
write the entire client ourselves since there is already one out there. If
we had access, we could easily write a core and then distribute it amongst
the lab computers, and we would probably be able to accomplish our task.

thanks

jared mcintyre

___________________Schwartz____________jmcintyre at depauw.edu___

""""""
O    O    from Allen Ginsberg's - Refrain
  \/
 ....     -   nobody cares when a man goes mad
  ..          he is sorry, God is glad
              shadow changes into bone
              shadow changes into bone