[rc5] Java and RC5

Tue Nov 11 09:09:52 EST 1997

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:17:44 -0800, Greg Hewgill wrote:

>To try this out (it runs in your browser)

Not in my browser.  SYS3176 Illegal instruction.

I use Netscape 2.02 for OS/2 (Equivalent to Netscape 3.x for Windows)

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |