[rc5] Corewars

Chris Arguin Chris.Arguin at unh.edu
Tue Nov 11 13:30:58 EST 1997

Ok people, I've thought long and hard about this, and I want to make it
happen. The response to the idea was generally positive (in fact, the only
negative responses were because I didn't adequately explain what Corewars
is), and it is to nifty to let go (besides, I am a Junior in Math & CS,
and I'm sure I'll have a term paper coming up in a year or so that
this will fit).

So now I am looking for developers to help out. I haven't got the free
time to write the *whole* thing myself, and I would really appreciate help
from someone who has done genetic algorithms before.

Anyway, if I can get at least 3 other developers ( C programmers ), I'll
try to make this project as official as possible, and get a mailing list
and all that set up.

Thanks to all. Oh yes, and if you have no idea what I am talking about,
check out the archive of this mailing list, and http://www.koth.org

--
Chris Arguin                 | "...All we had were Zeros and Ones -- And
Chris.Arguin at unh.edu         |  sometimes we didn't even have Ones."