[rc5] Win 3.11 client?

John Ragland tachyon at icom.net
Wed Nov 12 01:20:01 EST 1997

On Mon, 10 Nov 1997 22:24:30 -0500, Robert A. Costner wrote:

>At 07:17 PM 11/10/97 -0600, Michael Conwell wrote:
>>Any news on the Win 3.11 client?  Unfortunately, it is the main platform at
>>my work...but until it emerges, I can't participate.
>
>This brings up something that crossed my mind earlier.  I think I saw a DOS
>client.  My real thought/question is, could a machine that never has
>connectivity to TCP/IP crunch keyblocks, then use a transfer method -
>shared directory, floppy, etc. to transfer the blocks back and forth to a
>machine that does have connectivity?  And would it work cross platform?

I used my Unix client to -fetch 200 blocks of keys to work with and
copied them to my DOS machine. The DOS program is processing the data
with no apparent problem. When it is done, I will copy the resulting
file to my Unix machine and upload it to the server.
---
PGP encrypt your email to me
http://www.icom.net/~tachyon/pgp.key