[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Matthew L Bennett lord_buttmonkey at juno.com
Tue Nov 11 19:36:48 EST 1997

>     1-800-388-7478.  Anybody want to call up and have the DOJ seize
>this
>     person's equipment?  Alternatively, mailto:piracy at spa.org or
>     http://www.spa.org/piracy/report.htm

His piracy is none of your business.  I will not try to rationalize that.
 It's *none* of your business. EVER. Period.

However, it is irresponsible to use pirated software at work, but Eric,
his irresponsibility does not affect you.  Leave him alone, let him learn
from the mistake he makes if he's caught.  Don't be an asshole and stick
your nose into his business.  Personally, it makes me sick to see you try
to be like the 1984 "Spies".  MYOB.  Don't attack others unless they
strike first.