[rc5] win32gui client hangs

Nuijt Kees nuijt at ipr.nl
Thu Nov 13 00:17:58 EST 1997

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:37:24 -0500, you wrote:

>I just got in to work and checked my clients, only to find that the
>client on my windows95 box hung about 4 hours ago.

Up to now no hangs here.

[snip]

>I am using the brand new win32 gui client that was released yesterday.

So do I and I ran into another problem: the guicntrl.exe refuses
to acces the logwindow of the new win32 gui client (dated 11 nov
97 07:36). It says:

- Displaying console log of client:
- Error accessing logging window of client.
- Would you like to terminate this [snip]

Not very important, the client keeps running nicely but could be
better.
The guicntrl.exe has the same release date (24 oct 97 01:07) as
the one distributed with an earlier gui client version (dated 24
oct 97 19:39), with which it communicated without a hitch.

Happy crunching !

--
Kees Nuyt; Rotterdam; Netherlands
Email: nuijt at ipr.nl; MIME accepted;