[rc5] Stats page???

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Wed Nov 12 19:36:34 EST 1997

>   This has been going on for days...how long does it take to move a
server?
>  I've moved entire ISPs including completely swapping them onto new
servers
> before in MUCH less time than this!

That's probably because you were working during normal work hours as well
as putting in overtime.  This server move is being done by people in their
spare time, with donated hardware, located hundreds of miles apart.  So,
it's not happening as quickly.  However, it *should* be coming up within
the next day if all goes well.  So, sit tight; your ranking may be
changing, but it's changing no differently than it would if you were
watching.  The increase in speed on the server will make the waiting
worthwhile.