[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Wed Nov 12 20:51:55 EST 1997

Matthew L Bennett (lord_buttmonkey at juno.com), on 11/12/97 6:41 PM, wrote
the following:

>Uhhh... okay, they still get millions of dollars anyway.  I suppose they
>need money to help support the upkeep of their Porsches, anyway.

Could all of the programmers on this list, who have porsches, please
stand up?

(To the gentleman in the back of the room who just stood up... how old is
your Porsche? ... Oh, I'm sorry, the bathroom's down the hall to your
left.)

Ok, now, could all of the programmers who don't like hearing that someone
is using a pirated copy of software you wrote because it makes it harder
to pay your bills, and who never really liked Porsches anyway, please say
"AYE!".

Ouch. That was LOUD!

Thank you. I think I've made my point. :)

Seth

                  seth at snet.net
    http://macrobyte.simplenet.com/sethspeak/
         http://www.distributed-mac.net/