[rc5] Stats page???

maverick maverick at ninja.techwood.org
Wed Nov 12 20:20:02 EST 1997

At 07:36 PM 11/12/97 -0600, you wrote:

>That's probably because you were working during normal work hours as well
>as putting in overtime.  This server move is being done by people in their
>spare time, with donated hardware, located hundreds of miles apart.  So,
>it's not happening as quickly.  However, it *should* be coming up within
>the next day if all goes well.  So, sit tight; your ranking may be
>changing, but it's changing no differently than it would if you were
>watching.  The increase in speed on the server will make the waiting
>worthwhile.

  Actually no, I did these moves in the middle of the night and the reason
these ISPs asked me to do their transition was because I could do it fast
and with minimal downtime.  I was not and employee of these companies and
made no overtime.

  I compliment you guys on your work and I was originally just wondering if
anyone had any further information on the progress of the move.

Matt Coleman <maverick>
Nashville, Tennessee