[rc5] (Off topic by several Miles) Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Lloyd lmelton at www.otc.tec.ar.us
Thu Nov 13 00:55:34 EST 1997

>Arguing that there is nothing wrong with violating laws for selfish
>reasons is simply silly...

Not that this has anything to do with this mailing list, but Henry David
Thoreau would disagree:

"Must the citizen ever for a moment, or in the least degree, resign his
conscience to the legislator? Why has every man a conscience then? I think
that we should be men first, and subjects afterward. It is not desirable to
cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only
obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think
right."

                                                     Civil Disobedience

It could also be argued that violating laws for "selfish" reasons is the
basis of our gov't. (i.e. Boston Tea Party), but I won't bother since it
doesn't increase my keyrate ;-)

Lloyd