[RC5] irc

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Sun Nov 16 20:15:45 EST 1997

At 12:11 1997-11-16 -0600, you wrote:
what net are ya'll on?

Cheers Christian

>>  Has #rc5 been taken over?
>
>Yes, unfortunately it has.  Distributed.net lost control of the channel at
>3:42 am CST this morning.  Some people from other channels took advantages
>of IP Spoofing to have some of the auto-op bots give them op access.  They
>then proceeded to kick all ops and replace them with their own; for now, go
>to #rc5-64 - we still have control of that channel.

-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-17754

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***
To unsibcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net