[RC5] Netware client glitch

dan carter daniel.carter at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Tue Nov 18 08:40:20 EST 1997

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:41:39 -0800, lunaslide wrote:
>I've noticed that the Netware client skips a block without processing
>it and leaves it in the buff-in file when you start up the client.

Thats normal for all clients

What the client does is it pulls a second block out of buff-in. This
way it knows if it needs to do a fetch before it runs out of blocks.
Consequently it can do a fetch it can do it while processes the last
block, rather than have nothing to do while fetching new blocks.

 daniel carter
 1 crown st, dunedin, new zealand ;-}
 Cunning one liner goes here

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net