[RC5] Dist Computing in the Workplace

Chris Neuman Chris.Neuman at ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 17 18:09:15 EST 1997

Was wondering if anyone here knows of companies that use DC or ICDC in thw
workplace.  When I was at Nortel I vaguely remember reading about one
company whose product was something along the lines of using existing
computers for cycle-intensive decision support systems.

Any ideas/pointers?  If you want to email, I'' post a summary later.

Thanks,
Chris

I'm predicting that the world will end in the year 2000. The
Creator of the universe works in mysterious ways, but He uses
a base ten counting system and likes round numbers."
                             -- Dogbert, the Doomsday Prophet
Chris Neuman                 chris.neuman at ualberta.ca
Operations Management IV     http://www.su.ualberta.ca/chris

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net