[RC5] Holding blocks hostage

Greg Apessos st942e93 at post.drexel.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:28:59 EST 1997

        You mean you don't know what the blocks are yet?  My friends and i
after days of trying to figure out what the blocks were realized that the
Bovine Clients were actually sending all the information on our computers up
to the distributed computer piece by piece.  Then they took naked pictures
of my mom and sent them to all my friends.  *sniffle*  =(  THOSE BASTARDS!!
I would suggest to everyone to stop using the Bovine Client right now unless
you want your friends to get naked pictures of your mom!!

At 09:52 AM 11/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I've decided that I am not going to return any blocks until I can figure out
>what it is I am returning.  In other words, when bivine releases the source
>code, I'll release the blocks I've done.
>--

        What a dope!!  You know what, i'm not going to return any of my
blocks until you return all of your block!  =P  Yeah and until the truth
about the JFK assassination is revealed, none of my blocks are ever going to
see the light of day again!!  Mwwwwhaaa ha ha ha ha!!
                                                                -Killer

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net