[RC5] Holding blocks hostage

Dmitriy Bobkov dbobkov at raleigh.ibm.com
Tue Nov 18 12:01:51 EST 1997

Yeah, whatever
Here we go again about the source code. What are you trying to find there?
And if you are so interested in what are you sending out then look at your
IP packets (I guess you can do that if you need the source code) and see
what is being transferred. I don't want to offend anyone, but I think If we
want (I personally do) take distributed.net beyond the RC5 challenge then
give the Bovine guys a break. They not getting paid for it you know. They
have jobs, and personal life as well ( I hope they do :=) ).
Regards.
P.S. BTW Did you forget about the V3, Can?t you wait just a little more.
BlackMage

cmh at fpk.hp.com on 11/18/97 09:52:26 AM

Please respond to rc5 at llamas.net