[RC5] My head is going to explode...

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Nov 18 14:26:20 EST 1997

     Or alternatively, I can inspect the client source you send, compile
     it, and run a client I know doesn't contain a trojan.  If I'm
     concerned enough to ask for your source, I'm concerned enough to learn
     how to compile things myself and run in a clean(er) environment.

     Why on Earth would someone demand source and then not compile it after
     inspection?