[RC5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Nov 18 14:06:28 EST 1997

     There are many implicit agreements that deny your claim.  When I hand
     the guy behind the counter some money, this does not permit him to
     refuse to give me my hamburger just because he (and his employer)
     didn't explicitly agree to a contract with such a provision.
     Tort law is composed of implicit agreements.
     An agreement to merchantability and fitness is an excellent example.

     Your acceptance of the terms of many implicit contracts is implied by
     your continued citizenship.