[RC5] My head is going to explode...

Ian Samuel bofh at codenet.net
Tue Nov 18 19:05:18 EST 1997

Actually, it's completely logical. By reviewing the source code for a program you
are going to be running and then compiling it yourself, you eliminate the possibility
of a Trojan causing havoc on your system.

It's not at all common in the Windows world, but Unix people have been doing
it for decades.

Ian Samuel (bofh2 at devcom.net) - Proud Founder of TTM
Elite hax0r and Nomadic Mortician
"With this word of power, I cast thy soul into the void: void(soul)"