[RC5] 2000ms ping times to best.com?

Chris Chiapsuio chipper at llamas.net
Tue Nov 18 22:29:30 EST 1997

<flamethrower>
please dont insult the integrity of people on this list.  when you have
ordered, provisioned, and supervised teh install of a T3, and then
ordered, and configured your NAU and router, please come back and make a
more intelligent statement regarding the status of the internet.
</flamethrower>

Please folks, enough personal attacks, enough hostage threats, enough
hostages threat responses.

Get on topic.

Chipper