[RC5] The story continues....

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Wed Nov 19 09:22:22 EST 1997

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Haberlach, Adam wrote:

> "Huh?  Err, nothing, I just like lighting them.  I think you should know
> that others are aware of your efforts.  Your 'network problems' are related
> to this.  Someone is giving your ping times of 2000ms in order to alienate
> your little herd of cattle."

"And what's more, I think I can really help you guys out. Last night
I broke in to my neighbour and stole the 3000 blocks he held
hostage." The man grabs in his pocket and hands over a floppydisk to
special agents Nugget and Bovine. "Well", the man says, "Of course
now I expect to see the source!". Bovine and Nugget look at
eachother. Nugget opens his coat and with a smooth move he shoots the
man in the coat with his AK47 he bought with the $10,000.

As they walk back inside Bovine says: "Special Agent Nugget, thanks
for this. I will recommend you for promotion to our Big Chief, Adam
B.".

To be continued????

Ivo

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net