[RC5] 2000ms ping times to best.com?

Wed Nov 19 08:26:11 EST 1997

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:27:43 -0500, Josh Carpenter wrote:

>(One has a 56k line
>into town and the other has a 64k line, and there just isn't much bandwidth
>to go around...)

Aaak!  I have twice that to my HOUSE!  (128K ISDN)

I guess even the Infomercial SuperHighway has to have little dirt farm
roads leading to it.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net