[RC5] How are kkeys/sec rates calculated?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at visi.com
Wed Nov 19 08:44:19 EST 1997

I read the FAQs on the website, but didn't find a specific answer to
this question.

I assume that each completed block sent to the server has inside it the
time it took to complete it?  So then, how are the "Overall Rate" and
"yesterday...at a sustained rate of" statistics calculated?  Seeing the
equations would be really helpful.

Great to see the stats up this morning!  Thanks for the work.  The number
of blocks for our team matches our records very closely!

Brent J. Nordquist / bjn at visi.com
+1 612 827-2747
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net