[RC5] Holding blocks hostage

Wed Nov 19 10:55:04 EST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:30:13 -0500, Christopher Hodson (Consultant)
wrote:

>OK, after much deliberation, I 've decided that as an act of good faith,
>I will release 1 block per day until the source code is freed.

I am currently holding 200 unprocessed blocks hostage.  I will process
fifty of these and return them to the CowShed(tm) only after I have
been delivered an additional fifty replacement unprocessed blocks.  If
the CowShed(tm) should prove unable, or unwilling, to provide
unprocessed blocks, I will continue to process those blocks that I do
have until such time as the CowShed(tm) accedes to my demands for more
unprocessed blocks.  If it should occur that all of the unprocessed
blocks in my possession have been processed, I will then proceed to
capture and process totally random blocks until the CowShed(tm) should
agree to provide me with sanctioned blocks.

These demands are non-negotiable and shall remain in effect until such
time as I notice a cooler project to work on.

>p.s. As one of the developers who does not own a Porsche, I would like
>one of those as well.

I prefer to remain A Geek with a Truck.  How do you fit 2x4 studs and
4x8 sheets of plywood into a Porsche?

Skip Huffman

.....Oh! Pretty!...

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net