[RC5] Holding blocks hostage

Jacques Exelrud exelrud at usa.net
Wed Nov 19 14:09:24 EST 1997

	That's good to know.
	Based in this fact I know that you DO have the source for the email program, your browser, etc.
	Let's face it. You MUST have the source of EVERYTHING you run in your machine, OS, Text editing, compilers, drivers.
	Uh, do you have the source of that little program running inside your VCR ? NO ??? Be carefull it can sending your talks over the power line...
	Maybe your celular phone is wired also.
	Never too late to be paranoid.