[RC5] Theme Song for RC5

Stephen Langasek vorlon at dodds.net
Wed Nov 19 14:06:25 EST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Geoffrey Carman wrote:

> I was perusing the MP3 sites around the world, and I came across a song
> that is a must have for the serious Bovinist!!!
>
> 	Cows with Guns!
>
> 	I do not know who sings it, but I love it!!!  I can give it
> someone to add to a web page if anyone offers.

Setting aside for the moment that possession of such files is most often
illegal under US law, and that there are reasonably powerful organizations
tied to the recording industry who won't stop at national borders in their
efforts to make life miserable for those who even HAVE mp3s (let alone
making them available on web pages)--

The song is by Dana Lyons.  A very nice work.

                               -Steve Langasek
-doink-

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net