[RC5] Theme Song for RC5

Sean McPherson sean at ntr.net
Wed Nov 19 16:01:29 EST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Geoffrey Carman wrote:
> I was perusing the MP3 sites around the world, and I came across a song
> that is a must have for the serious Bovinist!!!
>
> 	Cows with Guns!
>
> 	I do not know who sings it, but I love it!!!  I can give it
> someone to add to a web page if anyone offers.
> Geoffrey Carman
> geoffc at yorku.ca

	"Cows with guns" is also available as a Real Audio file from
http://www.twistedtunes.com (and a 50 MB wave if anyone WANTS it). The
song is by Dana Lyons, and it's sold on CD's at 1-888-878-COWS.
No, I'm not associated in any way with the companies, artits, ISPs, etc.
Just a geek who listens to music off his computer and the net all day
*grin*.

Sean McPherson
sean at ntr.net
Network Operations Technician