[RC5] Theme Song for RC5

paul pxs3 at po.cwru.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:12:48 EST 1997

At 01:16 PM 11/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I was perusing the MP3 sites around the world, and I came across a song
>that is a must have for the serious Bovinist!!!
>
>	Cows with Guns!
>
>	I do not know who sings it, but I love it!!!  I can give it
>someone to add to a web page if anyone offers.

As someone who knows a little too much about MP3 (ahem... *cough*) and
the legal implications of copying them... I would suggest making sure the song
is in the public domain before distributing it.  I know quite a few lawyers
out there who would jump at the chance to catch an MP3 "muzik pirate" in
the act.

Maybe it sounds paranoid... I've been thtough too much crap over MP3
legality to wish anyone my misery. *grin*

Paul "Froggy" Schneider

http://bounce.to/froggy/
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net