[RC5] Problem...need help...please...

Kergosien, Gregory G. GGKergosien at eden.trevecca.edu
Wed Nov 19 16:21:51 EST 1997

I'm sorry, but my systems administrators are the ones that brought the
whole server down for 3 days this weekend and lost 2 days worth of
e-mail for the entire campus. They don't like for people to do anything
but what they've given access for. I'm a lab assistant who doesn't like
to go through the bureaucracy.