[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5

Thu Nov 20 10:08:30 EST 1997

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 16:56:31 -0500, gregory barber wrote:

>Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Website has theme cows one could use to make their own
>small 3x2x4 inch paper cows cutouts.  They are extremely neat.

Got it.  I have one guarding my monitor right now.

Of course now I remember why I did so poorly in "Cut&Paste" back in
preschool.  I suck at it.  Haven't gotten any better with age either,
but now I am allowed to use the Big Sissors. <grin>

Skip
|Hanlon's Razor:  Never attribute to malice that|
|which is adequately explained by stupidity.    |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net