[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Sean McPherson sean at ntr.net
Thu Nov 20 21:45:01 EST 1997

> > >Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Website has theme cows one could use to make their own
> > >small 3x2x4 inch paper cows cutouts.  They are extremely neat.
> >
> > Got it.  I have one guarding my monitor right now.
>
> Yeah, I'm not too good at cutting and pasting either, but the cow still manages to
> look pretty good.  Maybe if I make a whole herd I could take a picture and post
> it...

THAT is an idea! Why don't we all make one each and mail them to Nugget or
one of the admins (or anyone else who wants to help publicity) and then
get ahold of CNN and all those other nigty things, and see if
distributed.net can get into the Guiness book of world records for the
largest herd of paper cows? That might get us some publicity on news.com,
CNN, nytimes, latimes, etc. More Publicity = more CPU's!

If nothing else, that'd be a heck of a picture (10,000 paper cows....)
I can afford a stamp to mail it :)

Sean McPherson
sean at ntr.net
Network Operations Technician