Stupid stats tricks (was: RE: [RC5] Spare macs for sale, cheap!)

Joel Klecker jk at espy.org
Thu Nov 20 20:04:29 EST 1997

In reference to "RE: [RC5] Spare macs for sale, cheap!" of 07:18 PM -0800
1997-11-20, Kevin van Haaren wrote:
>I was waiting for that to happen, when I saw the colors show up in team
>names you just knew someone was going to be stupid and put an image tag
>in.

Wait until someone screws up and doesn't properly close an element, or
worse, does it on purpose. The CGIs need to strip HTML code before
integrating the fields into the database.

--
Joel "Espy" Klecker
<mailto:jk at espy.org>    <http://www.espy.org/>