[RC5] Number of Participants Stats

Dan Retzlaff dan at wcug.wwu.edu
Thu Nov 20 21:17:07 EST 1997

Both the number of people (email addresses) and the number of machines
participating would be worthy statistics, IMHO. Basically it'd just be
interesting to have some stats that more quantitatively (and
qualitatively) describe our distributed computing effort. With the
current stats, we're a pretty nebulous entity.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net