[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Kwoody kwoody at citytel.net
Thu Nov 20 20:29:09 EST 1997

> largest herd of paper cows? That might get us some publicity on news.com,
> CNN, nytimes, latimes, etc. More Publicity = more CPU's!
>
> If nothing else, that'd be a heck of a picture (10,000 paper cows....)
> I can afford a stamp to mail it :)

that would be ok, but unfortunatly those of us in Canada are in the midst
of a postal strike. Cant even mail a *freakin* letter until its over,
which who know when it will end!

BTW...I posted this before but noone answered...is there a client for a
3/60 running SunOS 4.1.0? I see some clients but they are all for sparcs.
I did email off the main page but got no reply.

I have a couple of 3/60's humming away in the basement doing nothing. Not
fast by any stretch but that would bring my total to 4 boxes running RC5.

Thanks,
Kwoody at citytel.net
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net