[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Fri Nov 21 02:08:59 EST 1997

'steve,,,' said previously:

| > BTW...I posted this before but noone answered...is there a client for a
| > 3/60 running SunOS 4.1.0? I see some clients but they are all for sparcs.
| > I did email off the main page but got no reply.
|
| i think we're all either trying very hard to imagine that you really don't
| exist to compose that message, or else we're all just aghast you'd even
| consider such a thing

Actually, Sun 3/60's aren't too terribly slow, are they?  Aren't they 68010's
or 68020's under the hood?  Not much different than the Macs that someone
else was talking about.  :-)

--Joe

--
 |- - - - -  j-zbiciak1 at ti.com  - - - - -|   You have the capacity to
 | - http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/ - |   learn from mistakes.
 |- - - -Texas Instruments, Dallas- - - -|   You will learn alot today.
 +------#include <std_disclaimer.h>------+
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net