[RC5] Win32: feature creep

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Fri Nov 21 02:53:36 EST 1997

| My suggestion is that there be a way to encrypt the email address in the
| .ini file and in the client configuration screen.  A simple encryption
| is all that would be necessary.  DES would do.  :-)

While I'm not one to encourage bad behavior, I do have a "solution" for
you:  Set up a personal proxy, aim the clients at it, and use the
"forcemail" option to set the email address on the packets.

--Joe

--
 |- - - - -  j-zbiciak1 at ti.com  - - - - -|   You have the capacity to
 | - http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/ - |   learn from mistakes.
 |- - - -Texas Instruments, Dallas- - - -|   You will learn alot today.
 +------#include <std_disclaimer.h>------+
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net