[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Fri Nov 21 03:05:30 EST 1997

| I have an old electric typewriter here, but I don't know where to find
| a C compiler for it....

Actually, I was considering writing a client in BASIC on my TI-99/4A,
except I can't find my tape player.  ;-)  Since its BASIC interpreter
was written in an interpreted bytecode named GPL (Games^H^H^H^H^HGraphics
Programming Language), it was an exceptionally slow computer.  (9900
assembly was pretty decent for the times, though.)

I do also have a working Apple ][ (and it has a ROR instruction that
rotates through carry, so I can do a 32-bit Rotate!  Whoo hoo!) that
could be hacked to communicate with my Linux box via the "Annunciator"
pins in its joystick connector (TTL outputs coming out of some
flip-flops) into the printer port.  :-)  (Never did get around to
finishing my asynchronous serial communication protocol... nows the
chance to do it!  :-)

--Joe

--
 |- - - - -  j-zbiciak1 at ti.com  - - - - -|   You have the capacity to
 | - http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/ - |   learn from mistakes.
 |- - - -Texas Instruments, Dallas- - - -|   You will learn alot today.
 +------#include <std_disclaimer.h>------+
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net