[RC5] Spare macs for sale, cheap!

Fri Nov 21 07:52:03 EST 1997

On Thu, 20 Nov 97 20:39:10 -0500, Seth Dillingham wrote:

>They are still team number 1 in the ranking, they just don't have a
>pronounceable name. Sort of like the artist formerly known as 'Prince'.

I can't believe that I am saying this, but

Achem.

..... We need a fancy team name image too. ....

There, I did it.  It was hard, but I said it. (Why is it hard, you ask?
 Well, I am very much an advocate of Keeping It Simple Stupid.  In all
things.  Email should be plain text, simple programs should be VIO, I
drive a truck, I mow my lawn with a push mower....  I could go on.)  In
this case, I make an exception. I like the graphical team names, they
are good eye candy.

We need one. (There, I said it again.  It gets easier.)

How about a nice blue swirl background with "Team Warped" across the
top and "Where I want to be today." in smaller letters across the
bottom.  Simple, classy, eye catching, If we are feeling crueler the
bottom motto could be "Where would you like Bill Gates to go today?"
But I would prefer the positive statement.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net