[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Fri Nov 21 08:00:45 EST 1997

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997 03:52:21 -0700 (MST), steve,,, wrote:

>it's getting
>to be the time of the year where i heat my dorm entirely with
>compute cycles ( im not kidding about this either, i've got 9 machines
>stuffed into my dorm, and its around 30 something outside, and im just
>toasty :) )

I had a friend at a former job that kept about fifteen EGA monitors
under his desk and stacked against the wall.  We just thought he was
strange until the cold snap hit.  Suddenly two or three old monitors
appeared under EVERYBODY'S desk.  Great space heaters and you did not
have to hassle with purchasing to get them, they were just collecting
dust in storage.  Also the building maintainence people would throw a
fit if they saw an unauthorized space heater, but monitors they never
questioned.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net