[RC5] HTML in Team Names

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Fri Nov 21 09:03:15 EST 1997

It's going away.

Soon.

I will be coding a patented de-HTML-izer routine today that will strip the
html from team names (and only team names -- all other fields will be left
alone).

If your team has html in the team name, now would be a good time to remove
it.  I make no guarantees as to the readability of what's left after my
code finishes.
-/\/ugget

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net