[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:28:47 EST 1997

     Hmm...  I thought a team at the University of Oklahoma had already
     cloned a cow...

Subject: Re: [RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)
Author:  <rc5 at llamas.net > at SMTP
Date:    1997/11/21 07:54

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:45:01 -0500 (EST), Sean McPherson wrote:

>If nothing else, that'd be a heck of a picture (10,000 paper cows....)
>I can afford a stamp to mail it :)

It will take more than a stamp if you send it assembled.

Of course the real work is the cutting, not the assembly.  If we send
them maybe we could send them pre-cut, but unglued.

Distributed Cow Replication.  Interesting concept.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net